The learning outcomes for this module are to:
- understand the importance of mentoring at an individual and institutional level
- be able to describe different mentoring models
- develop realistic expectations of the mentoring process
- recognise your own strengths as a resource for mentoring
- understand how to get the most out of a mentoring relationship
- be able to use key tools and techniques in a mentoring situation.
The module is made up of one unit, which addresses all the learning outcomes above.